Emily’s sister, Susan, and Ket were here earlier yesterday. Yeah, they’ve been staying over for a while. The other night, I saw Unbreakable. I thought it was pretty trippy, and it was pretty good. I heard about at the time it came out, The Grinch made more money, which I think is really funny.
I returned a bunch of movies at Blockbusters. I forgot when a lot of them are due, so at least I won’t get charged as much. I mean, it’s okay since I still have the paper to do. I also stopped by Mike’s place to return the movies he lent me. The Emperor and the Assassin was pretty good. I also borrowed some animes that he had, and one of them, Ghost in a Shell made me think about existence. Oh, he wasn’t home, so I left them on his doorstep. We gotta do somethin’ this week ‘cause time’s slippin’ by fast and before ya know it, one of my really good friends will be gone. He’ll visit San Diego, but proximity is what makes the difference. We’re better friends now more so ‘cause we’re practically neighbors.
I went to school. I ate at Rubios. It was funny ‘cause I gave the guy ten dollars plus change (I don’t like getting change, so I’m trying to get rid of all my change), and the guy gave me too much change. He thought I gave him a $20 bill, so instead of giving me $3 change, he gave me $13. I looked at him oddly, and then he told me is was the right change, but I told him, no, that I gave him a $10. He thanked me afterwards and he felt really silly. He must’ve been tired or something, ready for a break.
I hung out at the Cross Cultural Center for much of the day. Jen Dabu was there, working on her puzzle for her break. Mari was there, too. I could’ve been reading, but I really enjoyed our conversations. I left to eat lunch though. I came back and actually did some reading. Dianne showed up later and we talked every now and then ‘cause we were reading. I saw Brandi earlier and other people were there. Edwina and Charlene came back from their meeting, and it was cool. Oh yeah, Armando was there waiting for Chris M. Really good seeing people I know.
I saw my professor for socb172 near Cafe Roma. I’ve seen him there before class, so I took my chances and had a chat with him about the upcoming paper. He always forgets my name, come on, it’s simple: Brian. But it’s okay! lol I’m actually nervous right now about the paper. I barely picked a film or so and it’s like it’s due tomorrow. Sheesh. I have psychology to study for, too. I’m stressing. I mean, I’ve been working a lot during the long weekend, but it’s hard to accomplish so much, you know? I had plenty of time and I used some of it, but it’s gone now? It’s funny how it just goes away so easily.
Well, I’ll get to it....
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home