Hmm...I did worse than expected on the PSYC quiz. Actually, the overall class average was a lot lower than expected, too, but I was above the average, but that's still low. If you look at the distribution curve on our results, it's about fair, which is really discouraging. For one thing, I hecka studied for this one, read very thorougly and took plenty of notes that my hand started to hurt, long hours, practice tests, etc. I even felt confident afterwards as well. Yeah, I knew I missed a few, but I didn't think I missed that many. So with all that work, does that mean I can't get any better than I did?
Well, the quiz was different than the first one. The first one I thought was reasonably easier than this one. Ehh, the short answers on this one was a little tricky, and the multiple choice were a little more picky. Yeah, I made a few stupid mistakes, but eek. Err, that just sux.
I had my math midterm. Well, I better do pretty damn good on the homework and on the final exam if I want something decent. The exam was relatively easy considering the simplicity of the problems. However, I didn't practice them as much, so I tended to forget the important things that I needed to know in order to do parts of a few. I know I messed that one up. Errr....I hate that. It was easy, too, and I could've done it this second and aced it. Sheesh. The pressure, yeah, err..
Chem midterm was okay, but err. Pass/No Pass I'm takin' it since it would'nt cout anyhow. I mean, I'm takin' it so I could be prepped for 6A, yeah, err. But err, that's yucky.
Okay, I have a weekend. I need to reprioritize. Psychology, Math, and then chemistry will be the order of priority. Now it's time to get ahead. I have time. Errr.
Hey, I'm workin' my butt off over here! I don't got 'em free time to slack off much 'cause I'm busy studyin' or something! Hehe, yeah. Hmm...no more overloads for me...hmm...I dunno...
Oh yeah, yesterday, as I was leavin' school, I saw a car hit the car in front of it, hehe, right before it was time for me to walk across. That was weird 'cause I was just lookin' straight forward and then it happened. I was laughin' at bewilderment since I don't see accidents happen right before my eyes. It wasn't a big one, the peoples looked fine and they did the exchange blah blah. There was another guy that I crossed with that I got to talk to a bit about the accident on our ways back home.
Eeek. My blog visits are at an all time low for the pass month. Aside from me, there's a small consistent amont of people comin' in hehe. Thanks for readin' my blogs though! LOL Please sign my guestbook, hehe, the last entry in there was made by me and it was like errr, somethin' about "sheesh". LOL
Err,r time to go home. err, kinda do wish I had Internet at home, hehe. If I really wanted it, I'd try to get it, but, hehe, there's some kinks and work to do before that. Grr...
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home