Wednesday, July 10, 2002

I'm at Library Lounge right now. I finished up my chem4 class, and so I've really gotta get the hang of nomenclature. I think I have a better chance at learnin' it since we're at a basic level at learning it. That's why I had so much trouble with chem6A because I was like expected to know it, and the lecturer never went over it in depth that I needed it. I really like my instructor. Hmm...I've gotta get to know him personally 'cause there's only like ten of us in the class. Too bad the class won't count for me because I've taken 6A for a letter grade, and that sucked :( So I'll change it to Pass/No pass and do my best. Sheesh.

Psych is at 14:00 today, and then goes up to 17:00. Won't be too bad, except we had a quiz that I studied major for, and then I realized I made the stupidest mistakes. Heck, I still feel good about it, but I hope that doesn't jinx it. ERRrr...that sux. I better do okay on it, hehe.

Math is from 18:00 to 19:50. I hate math right now. It's goin' sooo fast and I'm not even gettin' it just yet. I just need more time 'cause this is totally new to me. I mean, with Math20A and B, I learned much of that in high school. With 21C, ehhh, I didn't learn any of that until now, and I didn't have physics much in high school, so I don't got much background and we're going too fast!!! Err, I just gotta get the hang of it. Umm, hehe, it's okay.

Trisha and Mazie are in my math class, and that's cool. It was Iris's b-day yesterday, I think, and I hope that went well. ehhh, wished I would've gone, but I got so mcuh work to do.

Hmm....it's a dead zone in the house to use the cell phone....I talked to a few peeps last night. Oh yeah, I called Krystal from USD the other night. Hehe, cool.

ehh, talked to Noel. Oh yeah, gave Angeline a call, too.

Oh, hehe, I know I bring up SAT a lot (Summer Activist Trainig I had not too long ago), but hehe, I check my mail and I have lots of e-mails from the peeps I've met there. Hehe, I'm barely replying to them now, hehe, only cause it's sooo hard to use school computers and errr, i'd rather do all that at home at my own setting.

Hey Jeff B. was on a 10 min break from class and dropped by and used the computer. That was cool seein' somebody I knew, hehe. Had to print some stuff out, hehe.

Anyhow, err..

I don't think I've explored my difficulties within the political sphere with respects to my activities in my first year of college experience.