Thse computers are soo slow, hehe, I'm just here complaining about them. *Sighs* but thery're the one all I got until we get our own Internet connection back at my place.
Tonight, I have math. Ehhh, I'm sorta lost 'cause it's going soo fast and I don't even grasp the basic concepts. Today, I have almost all day to work on math homework, except for the times I'll be doing some psychology experiments for my PSYC1 class. I hope they turn out okay.
PSYC1 is pretty cool. I did pretty well on the quiz. I almost got an A, ehh, and I'm sorta disappointed 'cause I did some mad reading and note taking. Plus the multiple choice questions I missed were quite studpid of me to miss since like right after the exam, I recalled a few of them that I knew was wrong. Don't you just hate that? Well, my goal on Monday is to ace the next quiz. I like this class better than the one I took in the fall. I hate PowerPoint lectures. I spend so much time copying down the info on the PP and the instructor basically talks about the stuff on it. Ehh, I'm better off with old school lectures. Plus I got a really cool professor. I'll talk more about the prof later.
Nick from VSA is in my class, too. He's one of the peeps that convinced me to go to VSA's semi-formal a long while back. I also helped him out with SOFAB money for VSA. Yeah, the semi-formal was really cool. I went with Mari and I had like a really good time. Hmm...oh yeah, I need those pictures. Tri gave me a few of me and 'em peeps and me and Mari and that was cool. LOL OKay there's one that I don't like of myself, hehe, err, dancing! lol
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home