I'm back from LA! Ehh, but it's summer school at UCSD :-/.
Summer Activist Training was like among the best experiences I've ever had! I'm soo sad it's all over, but wow, so much good times, learning, good company, etc.
New town house I'm livin' at is cool. ehh, no bed yet and still need some stuff! No Internet either. I'd like to update these blogs some more and detail all my experiences, but it's really hard to do so on campus computers. I have to take a bus to school, and it's just not easy here, hehe. So hopefully the Internet at home will be available soon, otherwise I'll try to work something out.
Soo cool....
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home