Friday, July 12, 2002

I had trouble sleepin' for the past few days. Hmm...hehe, maybe I should stop takin' naps during the day even though I get really tired. I hate that feeling 'cause I so need to be up early in the mornin and I need my sleep! I hate the fact that as I try to fall asleep, ehh, random thoughts come to mind. It's kinda weird 'cause I'm partially asleep so I really don't have full control of what's comin' to mind. LOL This one time, I think I was going to fall asleep, and then Angeline called me back! I was expecting her call, but, hehe, I couldn't get back to that state afterward! That's kinda funny.

I seem to be keeping up pretty well with these blogs. I mean, I update every now and then and detail when I have the time. It's much harder to do a personal journal just for me. I mean, to maintain it and such. I keep starting one and and starting a new one, and then stop. I seem to start them on the nights I can't sleep and thinking that if I typed a bit, I'd get tired and fall asleep. Yeah, that worked a little bit a few times.

I can read back to my old journals. It's interesting how I could begin reevaluating how I used to be. It's kinda weird 'cause I was really detailed back then, too, since I could type much faster and easily than I could write. Most of my thoughts and feelings at the given moment to when I write an entry is almost complete, minus the stuff I've didn't bother to include. I can't get myself to read much of my entries any more. As much as I'd like to look at them objectively and find out about myself back then, it just hurts so much to read them or even think about them again. There's so many insights that I want to take out of it, that I could right now think of but need it to understand certain situations fully. It's more than just an understanding of myself, but there were also insights on people or people in general that I'm having a difficult time reexploring. It's interesting and so much to it, but I can't even read it without almost breaking down.