Hehe, I finished much of my math homework that day, so that was cool. It was weird, a random person came up to me and asked me if I needed help and helped me out a little bit. Cathy, a friend of Matthew's, was cool, and we sorta know each other just by KP. That's really cool that somebody you kinda sorta don't know would be so kind like that I think.
Poor Trisha, she was sick. ERrr, Mazie left class on the first break we got, hehe, sheesh.
Jeff Green gave me a call about his "little get together" at TGIFridays. So like, 22:30ish, I checked my messages and it was like startin', so I like called him up and went. I walked on over and went on in. I saw a whole lot of familiar faces, too. Pat, Mikey, Agnes, Emily and others were the first ones I've seen. Oh, I sat with Uyen and Richard, and Vaness came by. Lots of people at our table. hehe, birthday boy Green, hehe, 21, hehe, fun stuff. Janet's b-day, too, so I got to see her, which was really good. Hehe, lots of familiar faces, like I said, it was really good seeing peoples. Jeff's a really cool guy by the way :) LOL hey, if this was a "little get together" as he put it, hehe, I want to know what those "big get together" parties would be like? hehe, good stuff.
Chilan gave me a call a few days ago. Told me about this thing with her friends from high school goin' to the beach, so I went. Cool seein' her again, too. She was OLing for TMC, and that was fun I hear. hehe. Emiy was an OL, too, so I saw some pictures. Beach was nice. Err, kinda weird 'cause I didn't really know anybody there, but it was okay. Newly grads and they're all talkin' about colleges and AP scores and stuff. Hardcore peeps, too!
Umm, Sunday, I studied all day. Err, psychology 1. I better ace the test because I worked freakin' darn hard on it. I almost got an A last time, so yeah. LOL For once, I'd really like to get an A in a class! I got an A- in history, and wondered what was up with that 'cause my cool TA said all I needed to do was get a C in the final to get a solid A. Hmm...Plus I always got A's. And I think I did pretty well on the final, too, like at least a B since I knew my stuff and thought I answered pretty well. Hmm...but that's good, hehe, I like her and an A- is just great for now! So yeah, need 'em A's to bring up my GPA and I just need them for stuff....hehe, still thinkin' about it though.
Hmm....psychology quiz later today. Ehhh, math 21c midterm on wednesday, which I need to do homework and study for. Chem4 midterm on Thursday, which may go okay since I'm just about caught up, but I'm sorta fallin' behind 'cause math throws me off. sheesh. so yeah.
Hmm...now what?
Oh yeah, back to studyin'. thoguht i'd check my mail and stuff befor i do some hardcore studyin'.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home