Tuesday, July 16, 2002

I had a psyc quiz yesterday. I hope I did okay 'cause it was a little tougher 'cause when I did the practice tests, hehe, I missed a few. Good thing I went over them because there were some on the actual quiz! There was just a few tricky questions that I had to go back and reread and make sure I understood okay, so it wasn't too bad. I feel okay about it. But I'd hate it to turn out to be one of the low ones 'cause this one was somethin' I worked my butt off! Ehh, at least the extra credit is giving me some leeway points. hehe, just doin' three extra hours of experiments.

Math midterm tomorrow. Ehh, yucky. I need more time 'cause I have a chem midterm the following day. Errr, there's soo much time i'm usin' up for class time and not enough time to actually study. I just got out of chem, so I'll be headin' home real soon to get started.

Oh yeah, my day was soo hard yesterday! I was havin' some interesting conversations with Susan, Emily's older sis, and that went on until like five in the morning. Hehe, I lost like four potential hours of sleep! It was worth it, but oh my gosh, I survived the day! Chem 4, Psyc1 plus studying for the quiz, and math midterm review and math class!!! Hehe, no breaks for me! well, had a few, but no true breaks, you know? always constantly studying. But whoa.

It was Trisha's birthday, ehhe, and she was funny. :) Hehe, she went to Chevy's before class, and hehe, she wore the hat thingie and hehe, had some little something's, hehe. sheesh these 21 y/o's!

Eh, Mazie and I ditched class after break. I was hella tired and hehe, that was funny. Trisha and Mazie are really cool.

Went home and I practically went to bed. Hehe, it was not even 20:00, but i was hella tired! Oddly, I woke up at 03:00. Errr, I hate wakin' up randomly in the middle of the night 'cause then I'd have so much trouble falling alseep. I mean, I'm to the point that I need to sleep, so I try so hard, but all sorts of things just keep comin' to mind. Err, it's also hard to fall asleep somedays, too. Way too much on my mind...

Anyhow, so that was yesterday, and I woke up. Emily had a midterm earlier today, so I heard her alarm go off periordically and her puttin' it on snooze each time! Hehe, poor Emily! But that's okay.

Umm...Good thing I'm takin' chem 4 pass/no pass 'cause hehe, I'm not workin' as hard as I could be since everythin' is takin' too much time. So yeah.

I wonder how would next sesssion go. Am I up to overload? The thing is I am takin' three classes now, and if I overload, maybe I'll have the same problem? Well, it depends on the class, and from the looks of it, I might be able to manage. I mean, one is a films class, and other ones are just reading classes, which will take time, but less frustrations of figuring out how to do things and learn stuff like math and chem. I mean, I could just read and take notes and keep on goin' since it requires less logical reasoning.
Time for me to go, hehe, until next time.