From now on, it's CLICS that I'll be comin' to use the computer. They're so much nicer, hehe, and faster and stuff!!! LOL I liked Library Lounge because it was so central to everything I needed to go and such. Plus I see people often. Here, it's strict studyin'. Yeah, I need that, but eh, it'll have to do. Hehe, I like this.
Okay, I got to use AIM for a while, hehe, got to talk to some peeps I hadn't talked to in a long while. I'm not an AIM adict 'cause that implies that I use AIM constantly, don't get anything done, and end up bein' a chatter box. That's hardly the case actually. Ehh, conversations I have are short, some of them are straightforward, and ehh, not many people to talk to for long periods of time. Ehh, not going to get into that.
Oh my gosh, this is a nicer keyboard :-D
I really wanted to talk about the SAT like in depth, but that's like a long time ago. LOL not too long, but ehh, when I wanted to do major reflections, I clearly can't do it at school. I need the comfort of my own room, computer, to be able to think and process and reflect right on.
In the mean time, here's a link to our SAT Alumni. http://www.satalumni.org/home.html . It was like a really good experience for me, and yeah, I just say that a lot already, but it had been. I have to reflect about it later though 'cause ehh, hehe. I will though. Right now I gotta study for math.
LOL Some funny stuff, stories, etc. hehe.
Oh yeah, I saw Jon and Daniel. Crazy, hehe, hadn't seen them in a long time. I guess they were doin' a SIORC tour or somethin'. LOL I didn't realize it, but I totally matched, hehe, my backpack and my clothes. Well, I don't know about my shoes though....LOL Not too bad though 'cause there was a certain blend goin' on. LOL Oh yeah, you should check out my backpack. It's like totally worth how much I spent on it!! Not only does it look totally cool, but it is so much easier on my back!! It's amazing! My 30 pounds worth of books or somethin' is equally distributed and this is a good design for it, hehe. Whoa. Jansports Polaris 33 is radical!!
Okay, now back to math homework. Hehe, okay, CLICS is soo nice to use for computers, hehe, I could live with this...hmm..
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home