Friday, April 19, 2002

This week had been pretty rough. I had heckalot of stuff to do and so little time. I had a bunch of readings to do, a few meetings to go to, and sorts.

Tuesday's a school day, but it didn't go by too bad. Wednesday, I missed the SAAC meeting because I was soo tired and had bunches to do, and I missed the KP GBM so I could go to see Mary Berry, US Commissioner of Civil Rights, speak at PC Theathre. She was soo cool, but I can't write much here. Lizelle's cool! Sat with her, hehe. Err, I got Mary Berry to sign a book she wrote, and I didn't speak up to get her to personalize it! Neither did she with Lizelle's! sheesh! I'm glad I went. i have a bunch to report back to KP since none of them got to go..GBM to run and stuff to do and sorts.

Thursday was okay. I think I aced my map quiz for history. I have a lot of reading to catch up on though. Sheesh, I worked on my ethnic studies paper for quite a bit. I read a whole bunch, which was a bunch of dense reading, and did a paper. I hope it is okay. Teresa's soo cool, hehe, she saw me through it. Hehe, we took naps, and those are bad 'cause we'd fall asleep. sheesh! called each other up, IMed, etc. Hope our papers are okay, hehe. I worked my butt off, so I better get good marks on it! Err, the second time around, I didn't get it checked as much :-/.

I rewrote the paper again on Friday just because I had a section a few hours before lecture, and wanted to change some stuff. I hope it was okay.

I didn't even get to nap. I went to the SAAC office and hung out a bit. Eh, I had an application to turn in, hehe, hope I do okay. I talked to Molly from NASA and learned some interesting stuff about the org. They're really cool!

Went to CCC and saw Dr. Naco and she's cool. hehe, cool.

Went to PCC practice just to watch, and had a little meeting to plan a KP GBM soon.

I seriously need sleep :-/

Err, lots to do...so little time..