Today was pretty good.
Ethnic studies with Grace, my TA, was pretty cool. Angie is in my class, and she’s really cool. I actually bought the ethnic studies reader during the lecture, so now I could catch up with multitudes of reading. :-/ Didn’t have to read that night, which I tried to anyhow, but didn’t get much out of it. I need to sit down and read. Sheesh.
Psychology wasn’t too bad. Turns out I did much better than I thought I did on the quiz, which was surprising. I missed a few stupid stuff though, so that hecka sucks. But, hey, that wasn’t too bad. I just need to ace everything else! But I have a really cool TA, but he didn’t even introduce himself. He’s an undergraduate, but he’s cool.
DOC was just lecture, hehe.
Ethnic studies was cool as usual. These are ideas that I’m actually interested in, so I’m good.
There were some high school students like shadowing us college people. They’re attending classes and hanging out and going to stuff. They even get to stay over at whoever they’re shadowing with. Oh, it’s hosting. Hehe, college students are hosting them high school students. I want to host!!! I should’ve done it, hehe.
I took a nap today. I woke up and went to the lodge at ERC for the PCC programming meeting, but nobody was there, but then I remembered to go to the tennis courts. It was cool.
I left early because I realized there was some problem with housing payments or something. I dropped by the housing and dining office and didn’t know they were closed, but they were kind enough to look me up.
I was deciding whether or not I should go to the dance at the Cross Cultural Center. I dropped by the CCC earlier, and Denise asked if I was going, and I said probably not, and then I said I’d think about it…I went home, and wasn’t planning on going, and by eight o’clock, I actually got dressed and went! Oh yeah, John, my apartment mate, did something weird with his hair. You know Friar Tuck from Robin Hood? Think that and orange hair…bald in the middle, long hair on the sides. Yuck.
Anyhow, it was great at the Cross. I was a bit early and met up with a few people, and met some new people. Just because I was there early, I didn’t know whether or not it was still going on! Sheesh. I helped Noel a bit.
I danced a bit. Dave and Mike deejayed, and they’re good as always. Hehe, takes me a while to get into the music. Either that, or it depends who I’m with….I don’t know? I wish I could do some awesome dance stuff, hehe, with the lights…Aldrin better show me how ;-)
Kim did a Michael Jackson thing, and she’s cool with that. I’ve seen her perform before, and it’s always fun!
Oh yeah, most of Student’s First! won the AS elections, and much of Marshall elections. That’s great! Great job, guys and gurls! Got to congratulate a few, too.
Great meeting people. Hehe, new ones ranging from the admitted high school students soon-to-be freshmen to just people I never really got to know before or even seen before. That was great.
I got to chat with people I knew before, and that was really good. I had a really good time. I danced and that was fun. Always ;-)
I’m tired L time to go to bed. I’ll let you know how Admit Day goes.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home