Thursday, March 28, 2002

I went to San Francisco.

I got to meet my sister’s boyfriend, Chris. He’s pretty cool. I still don’t think my sister’s ready for a boyfriend. If you’ve got to know her as long as I have, then you’d know why I think this way.

Got to visit my dad’s work at Seagate in San Jose area. We had lunch at this Malaysian place. It was pretty good. Whoa! That was expensive! My dad’s company pays for lunch once a week, so I think he’s covered. Good thing! He toured us around his work a bit. It was cool.

We went to China Town! Hehe, it was my idea to go to San Francisco, and it was mainly to go there. Just had to pick up something…guess I’ll talk about China Town later though.

Went to the crooked street and Golden Gate Bridge. We did other things, too. We also went to Daly City and looked for Goldilocks, but didn’t find it, and found another Filipino place. Wasn’t too bad.

I called and text a few people up. I realized I don’t use my phone as much lately. No one really called back except for my Kuya! sheesh! People busy busy! It’s cool.

Got home later, and my day went well. I went online, and here I am still, and talked to a few people I knew. Some people from my hometown that are home, and some people from UCSD that are home for the spring break. That was good.

Vaness called! She’s soo sweet. Asked for Joe’s number ‘cause of PCC business. Mari’s busy workin’ on it still. Wow! Talked to a little bit, too.

I had a pretty good day out in San Francisco.

I’d really hate to spoil it, but I really, really want to get out of here. I’m flying to SD on Saturday if I don’t find a carpool by then.