I saw Resident Evil a few days ago. It was pretty good. It remind me very much of the video game, and got freaked out a few times I went with my sister and friend, Sarah, and they both felt sick about it, so it must’ve been good! They could barely eat when I talked about the movie, hehe. Cool movie, so go see it. I want to watch Blade 2 also. There’s a bunch of cool movies out lately.
There’s not much to do at home, but that’s alright. I get to catch up on some reading and some school work while I’m at it. I didn’t get to talk much about San Francisco yesterday because it was late, but here goes.
I think I already mentioned Dad took us on a tour of his work and got us a really expensive lunch. Chris was really into my dad’s work though, more than I ever was actually. Well, he goes to Heald and today, my sister said that people from there wanted to take a trip to my dad’s work! So I thought that was sort of funny.
China Town was cool. I saw a few things I liked, and bought them. I bought a bunch of post cards, too, but I just collect them. I’d like to send a few out, but I’m really lazy when it comes to that. I guess there really wasn’t much to say about our trip to San Francisco.
My sister complained the whole time. She’s that type of person. I’m used to it, so sometimes I don’t even hear her.
I went to bed at two or three this morning. I was chatting with some old high school friends. I talked to David M., and he’s cool. Really has a lot going for him, and hope he gets into the school he wants to and can make the choices. He asked me stuff about large classes and small classes and a bunch of general questions. I have another friend, David H., and he’s cool, too. I guess somehow I got into talking about how I thought my high school was.
Rita G. might be coming to UCSD, and that’s great. I don’t know anybody else that applied other than Debra W. from Alverez High School. Hope Jean C. and Monica P. get to apply, too, because it’s a great place, or at least I think so. Rita might come, but it’s her second choice over Cal Poly.
I don’t get much e-mails now-a-days. Turns out my UCSD e-mail was full, so I didn’t get any current mails, which explains why Mari couldn’t send me anything. So I deleted some stuff, but I can’t do that here at home because of this slow computer and connection. Honestly, it’s a piece of junk.
Oh yeah, I went to bed at two or three. My cat, Kitsy, slept on my bed. She’s lives in the extension in our backyard, but I like her to be inside. I miss my lil kitty! But she got comfortable and slept with me and then by my feet because she and I kept moving around. I think about two hours later, I got up and she did, too, but I couldn’t get back to sleep. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn’t. I even went downstairs to read, and watched a little bit of TV and was on the computer, and my dad came down, and still, I couldn’t sleep. Dad went to work soon though.
I had a lot to think about. I thought about APSA and KP and sorts, and I guess what I was thinking about was bigger than I thought. I mean, I knew they were pretty important, but as the new quarter approaches, I’m sort of afraid if I have to bring up my concerns or what I would like to see. I have to have what I have to say come out strong or else it would be brushed aside. If I don’t speak up, nobody else would; nobody else has. I know some people thought of it and talked about it, but hadn’t formally discussed it. I don’t know.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home