I haven't blogged all week!
I'll tell you about my day, backwards!
Okay, I went to my first college party! It was great! LOTS of people I knew and had fun! I went with Sonnier and Chilan, friends of mine. It's kinda funny I was friends with Chilan for a long while and I became friends with Sonnier and then they were friends with each other and then we all realized we were friends with each other and that's just crazy. Angeline told me about it, and it was cool.
I danced a bit with friends of mine, and wasn't feeling it until I moved closer to the deejay area and front. LOL Mikey said my name on the mic. Him and Dave were deejaying. So, that's where I had the most fun out of the dances.
After a while, it got hot and even more crowded, so Chilan and I got some air. So, we hung out outside for a while and we chilled with friends of mine. We were told to go in the backyard 'cause of the cops. I chilled there with friends, and went up with other friends and talked then and went back down (oh, the balcany thingie) and tried out that human knot game thingie. That soo didn't work.
Oh yeah, Tina was there. Hehe, she's soooo funny! Her and Angeline are soo funny.
Party ended earlier than I thought...right about midnight or so. No cops, but they just had to I guess. Sonnier took Chilan and me home.
LOL A friend of mine asked if Chilan was girlfriend, and he and my other friends didnt' believe me! LOL just joking around, but hey, hehe, I was honest :-d
On a side note, I saw a lot of my friends there, and I really wished I'd get to know the party scene from them. While they're having fun, I'd never hear about it. I worry about these things, and I'm entitled to and they're valid.
I really need a good friend because it's getting to the point when I need those attachments and connections. Those are the things that I need to keep me grounded.
Not to be a downer, but that's how part of me feels. For all those that have been really cool with me, I am so thankful for them. They've shown me some good times and made me feel welcome and are friendly and really cool.
Lots happened this week, and I'm a little too tired to talk about each here. Maybe later. But I at least wanted to highlight the party. Don't exactly know the occasion? Don't know who's place it is? But I had a good time. It was good. So, overall, I'll be sleeping well tonight.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home