So my parents took me down to San Diego. They said they had some business in San Luis Obispo, but it turned out they didn’t go, and probably was because they didn’t want me to take the bus. I’ve been home for about a week until they took me on Thursday. Today’s Sunday, and they left a few hours ago.
Basically we hung out and went shopping for a lot of the things I needed. Otherwise, we went to a few malls. Yesterday, we went to Horton Plaza and Fashion Valley, which are two good malls in the San Diego area, the latter being my favourite. It was fun. Well, earlier today, we went to Plaza Bonita. Before that, we visited the Ebalos, Brian and Jr. being a few of my cousins there. They’re so grown now, I mean, like adults. I remember when I first met them I was a wee little kid and they were barely teenagers. So it’s kinda weird! But it’s all good.
Umm, let’s see...I bought a bunch of things, and fixed up my room. I got a cool chair, yay! I like my room, but I’m waiting on the bed that Mike’s selling me in a little bit.
OH yeah, it’s been almost a year since I first met Mike, one of my really good friends actually :)
I wish I could talk to my family about things. But we’re so distant. I can’t talk about things I’m going through ‘cause they wouldn’t understand. I mean, I’ve tried to no avail, and besides, they never actually ask about me. I mean, when I had trouble in school, I talk about stuff, but it’s like “oh okay” and otherwise it’s always kept general. I can’t talk about other personal stuff with them. It’s so hard that I can’t talk to them about anything. I don’t know how I got through most of my life without being that attached to my family...it’s so odd that hardly anyone understands ‘cause they haven’t been through the same situation, though some understand aspects of it. Where do you go when you feel like the world turned its back on you? What do you do when you can’t turn to your friends? If you can’t go to your family for anything, who’s left to go to?
I keep thinking I’m the black sheep of my family...but then again, sometimes I think they’re all black sheep.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home