Monday, September 23, 2002

It’s hot. I got ready and went to school, suppose to meet someone, but it turns out I got stood up. So that’s just awful since that’s never really happened before.

Anyhow, I walked down Library Walk and checked out all the orgs.

Oh, I saw APSA tabling and I hung out there for a while, which I finally left close to when they were closing up at about two or three. Moneek’s really cool, and got some people to join! Hope to see them soon. At first, I greeted Richard, Mike C., David, Jazmine. Other people showed like Lisa, Cat, oh yeah, there’s John, Jeff B., and umm...who else....so many. Kathy. Oh yeah, I saw Vaness and Loreli fixing up the KP office, and Jay gave me some Block Party fliers to leave on the table. Richard’s really cool. Umm...Ian showed up, too. Dang, who else...

Oh yeah, VSA people tabled right next to us. There was Nick and Tri and some other people I don’t know their names. I’ve been to like two VSA big events last year, the cultural show and semi-formal. I like it a lot. I hear good stuff is coming up this year. I’ll go to much of them. Oh yeah, still need those semi-formal pictures....

It was really weird ‘cause people knew me and I don’t necessarily remember them. Hmm...from IV, Ramiro gave me a flier and he remembered me kinda (well, i had a nametag, so that was silly). Met him at the CCC and talked a bunch when IV had their meeting there. Hmm..yeah, I mentioned that ‘cause at least I have it written down here so I could always read back in my blogs if I forget! Yeah, blogs turn into reminders in some little way.

APSA filled up list really big. Wow, got some really cool people out there getting people to join and there were so many interested! I hope to see them in APSA or around campus. Oh yeah, new guy Chris was there. Mayrin waved at me and we said hi and stuff. Hmm.....Adam, too. Umm....hehe, yeah, so it’s been really good seeing a lot of people.

I’m really shy though. Need to work on people skills...hmm....actually let me think about that some more...

I headed on my way back (uhh, stood up!!), and went to see if the Groundworks had their books ready, but they didn’t. I forgot to compare prices to the book store and general store, ‘cause I’d rather buy from the general store. I don’t really like the bookstore!! Ya know, expensive and where the money goes and blah. People are nice though.

Okay, well, I’m not going to mope right now ‘cause it’s ain’t worth it. Imma go do something like right now. Errr, well, it’s hot outside and oh yeah, forgot ot mention, it’s really cool how UCSD shuttles come by my place. And on the way back, I sorta missed my stops ‘cause I didn’t say “next stop, please,” thinking she would actually stop when I needed to get off. So I walked home in the hot sun pretty far, but not that bad. LoL

I’m off. I might go play some games. Umm, Starcraft on battle.net, but Warcraft, I still need to work on.