First day of school wasn’t too bad. I was tired, but I was good. I met some new freshies and they’re silly. You could tell they’re a freshie ‘cause there’s like bunches of them early for lecture like in Peterson that was like crowded. Some carry their books. Some go to sections on week zero. Otherwise, they’re really cool. I miss being a freshie!
APSA and KP tabled and I was walking about and all.
The APSA ice cream social was really cool and I met a bunch of people. I’m really shy and it’s really hard for me to get out there. I mean, it’s more than just pushing myself, it’s like forcing it much. There’s a lot to it, and it’s more than shyness. I guess I’ll explore that a bit later though. But of the people I met, they were really cool. Scavenger hunt was cool. Umm..ice cream was good. Talked and caught up a bit with a lot of people. Met some good peeps, too.
Today, I had my next set of classes. Yeah, saw lots of freshies, hehe, they’re so cute! lol Hehe, awww!!!!
I visited Chilan before I had Tagalog with Dr. Nacu. I like her. She’s cool. EEEkk!! I got a lot ot learn, ya know?
I hung out at the SAAC lounge a bunch and talked to cool peeps. Hung out and it’s just like old times. Needs to get more livelier ‘cause it’s so empty sometimes! Sheesh. Hey, M.T. stopped by once and that was good seein’ him ‘cause he’s really cool. Said some stuff that really made me feel good. (hey, you’re reading this, aren’t you? Thanks. We should hang sometime. Heh).
KP had a bonfire and it was tight! I met lots of cool people and reacquainted with the people I already knew. My friend, Darwin showed and we chilled most of the time. Carpools were at SunGod and Jaymar drove us, along with Dianne and Joe and new peoples....umm, Jade and oh gosh....I forgot.
Yeah, it got pretty dark, so like I won’t remember faces and names really well. Plus I’m really bad at it to begin with. I can remember certain people right now that I just met. It’s just that outside of KP it might be kinda hard. You know, people outside the context to which I know them? It’s weird like that. It’s like earlier today I saw my friend Lina when I got off the shuttle and I would not have recognized her unless she said hi to me and me had to think about it.
Oh yeah, at SunGod, we had a cool icebreaker that we’ve played a few times before. Ya know, introduce yourself and say “i love people that have ____” and it has to be what someone’s wearing and everyone that is wearing it runs to another person’s place and the last person has to do that ya and stand in the middle. That was fun.
Umm...one of the games we played at the bonfire was this one where Dianne says a word and we have to think phrases from a song that has the word. That was so fun! We were separated into months of our births, into four groups. Mine birthday is in October, actually next week, so like I had a cool group. Vanessa, our KP prez, lead it.
The bonfire was like at Mission Bay. I thought it was going to be a beach, but my bad! There was like a stadium thingie with the bonfire in the middle, and that’s where we chilled. We had burgers and that was cool.
Oh yeah, fireworks came up at maybe 9ish and they were awesome! They were really long and I wonder if they were SeaWorld’s ‘cause they were too good!
Good to see some new peoples and sorts. I hope I recognize them later ‘cause that would be so bad if I didn’t. Hmm...I had a really, really good time. I talked to my friend a bunch, and had some socializing, and that was really cool.
Well, I should head off to bed. Maybe? Ehh, well, lates.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home