Went to Lauren’s b-day party. She’s a friend I knew back in high school, and she’s the girl across the street. Pilipino parties with lots of peeps and lots of food. Eh, I went like at tenish, but err, it was okay. I stayed for a little while ‘cause I really didn’t know anybody there. Haven’t seen her in a long while, but get ‘em cool textings.
Oh yeah, yesterday I saw Minority Report. Was pretty good. I’m seeing a few movies but haven’t kept up with my “wannabe movie reviews” and such. Should go see it if you wanna.
Futuristic the movie was. Some elements kinda reminded me of how I envisioned (dreamt) of future stuff. They used three precogs (short for precognition), who can see into the future and they used them to predict murders and prevent them in D.C. area. They were in the water with electrode stuff on their heads and sorts so the techs could see what they’re seeing, that is the images of the future. I was thinkin’ of a reality in which psychics, more than just precogs but also telepaths and sorts, would be used, but more extremely. They’d be in tanks, hooked up in more wars to their actual brains and eww, kinda like in The Matrix. They’d be like technologically enhanced oracles connected to a mainframe and powerful computer in which the many possible information is found out with the many psychics simultaneously being used. A gift of sight is a curse in that reality. If such cognition were possible, such would be exploited for it seems to go on human curiosity to find the answers, and such is the way to attain them, but such is the pitfall, the inhumane usage of finding the beyond. Eh, whatever.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home