Eh, home. So freakin’ borin’.
I got contacts. They’re pretty cool. Eh, will have to get used to getting them on my eyes. I think I’m doing okay so far. Sheesh, my right eye is the most difficult.
Hung out with my ol’ friend Sarah. Eh, that was okay. There’s hardly anything to do here in Salinas, so we got bored quickly. Eh, she got all hyped up somehow, so she got hella annoying and kept asking me "Brian, what do you want to do,” and I’m all like I don’t live here and there’s hardly anythin’ to do here, so quit askin’. She asked like a thousand times every time. I got tired of it, eh, and she knew it, eh, so yeah.
Too bad I don’t get to see my other friends. I’m not here that long, thank goodness. For one thing, there’s hardly anything to do here. Can’t see a lot of my other friends ‘cause for one, we grew distant, and for another, eh, I sort of realized they weren’t really friends. That’s not me being too critical, it’s just a fact and I don’t wanna go through that again.
Eh, busy busy. I got a few peeps that I’m cool with. Too bad I’m not here that long ‘cause I won’t get to hang with them. I got to talk to a few on the phone and occasionally online. That was really cool.
Eh, drama, drama at home. I sure can’t wait to leave. I come home and as soon as I enter the door, it all begins. *sighs* The things I go through. The things I went through. Nothin’ worth cryin’ over. Cryin’ as a child did nothin’, and now it’s just gonna waste my time and energy.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home