The APSA Bonfire was terrific! I think Victor arranged it, and it came out pretty well.
Well, on Friday, I finished up the last of my classes. About 17:30, went to Sun God for the carpools. Ian took me along with a few other people.
We made it, and it was fun, hehe. Lots of people were there, so I’ll select a few brief details. Met Rubie’s room mate again and she complimented me for the cookies I baked before, hehe. Oh, that’s Laura, and we both walked up to the wharf thingie, and that was fun, hehe, got wet, and got dirty with the sand and didn’t think that we’d be riding in people’s cars on the way back! But anyhow, that was cool.
Jerimiah is one of the two new SAAC officers for APSA, and he’s really cool. He tried to introduce me to people I already knew, hehe, which was very thoughtful, but funny! I knew like close to everybody there, and he’s getting to know people, and that’s really cool. Lots of prospects with the guy going on for the upcoming year.
The bonfire was cool. Roasted some marshmallows and made some smores and that was fun. LOL Fire was really hot though!
Lots of friendly people there. Got to socialize a bunch.
Oh yeah, my friends Susie, Vince, and Eric showed up. They were there for the IV bonfire, and they stayed over at ours for a bit. That was cool.
Lots of peeps played football. I didn’t, but tossed around the volleyball with a few people.
Food was good. I had a few burgers and such. Make worked on ‘em, and that was cool. Oh yeah, Iam made a few and they turned out well.
Had fun burying Moneek’s legs in the sand.
I signed Janet and Chris M’s little book thingies, kinda like a yearbook signing sort of thing. Forget what they called it, but you get the picture.
Played Four Square before I left, hehe, that was okay. Eh, it was fun, but hehe, when I played it back in grade school, that was something.
I think I left at close to midnight. Janet took me back along with Aldrin.
The last APSA event, so sad, but we all had a really good time.
Saturday.
I woke up and went to the library to read for ethnic studies. After a few chapters, I went to the Price Center to have some lunch. I took home some hot and sour soup, which is decent, and had a plate of orange chicken, tofu, and rice. That was okay. Jerimiah was there workin’, said hey and all.
I went back home to rest. I went to Geisel to watch Easting Welfare for ethnic studies. Afterwards, I went home and then went to CLICS. I saw Angeline there, too. Jerimiah showed up later, and we studied. He’s a really cool guy, got to know him a bit.
Went for boba…Bobalicious was it? Yeah.
Studied for a little bit more, but by ninish or soish, hehe, got tired. I’m home, and I’ve been slackin’ ever since.
I guess that’s about it for my day and all for now.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home