Still bummed out about the paper 'cause of that paper. Err, I thought i did decent on my psych quiz, but i ended up not doing as well as I thought. I was so convinced i understood the statistical concepts alright, but no. right now, i'm reading for ethnic studies. i'm really bummed out that i'm not doing as well as i could. it's not so much as i have so much to do and didn't get everything done. even if i did manage to keep up, i don't think i have the ability to make the A.
Surprisingly, I seem to be doing extremely well in history. That could very well be my first A if I don't screw up the final. Grading is fair, but the work isn't too difficult actually. Lots of info. I'm getting it. And I thought that would be the class I'd do my worst in, but it's at my best.
The order to which I'm doing well in classes: 1) history, 2) psych 60 (stats), 3) ethnic studies, 4) doc. So, I'm getting technical.
I'm running behind in all the things I wanted to talk about. from the trip to the daily updates. hmm....
Oh yeah, the TV Char lent me was picked up. hehe.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home