Finals. Hell week. Enough said.
________
I am deprived of most things my heart and soul longs for. I am deprived even of the simple joys of life or the stability of being quenched from my fears and pains to what life is of joys and pleasures. I am not balanced: poisoned by the first and forfeited from the latter, only to live in eternal craving to satisfy my thirst. I am given mere drops while life’s sustaining waters are without my reach.
I am scattered and incomplete, the ambivalent factor at the margins of life. I do not belong at one side, but at the margin of what is brushed aside and heavily ignored. “I have seen the unseen, touched the untouched” of a darker side of the human condition, of what many will not have to see or would avoid.
I simultaneously hunger and suffer which both amounts greater than the fires of hell to freeze it to make the arctic hotter than hell. Ablaze by the coldness is the prison of my heart and soul.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home