I went to New Orleans for the National Conference of Race and Ethnicity in American Higher Education. I learned a whole lot from the conference and had a lot of fun when we weren't doing workshops and sorts. I met a lot of cool people and hope to keep in touch and network. I'll try to talk about it all and make a series each day, but not tonight.
____________
As far as everything I felt and what I feel now, the best thing for me to do is forget about it and just don't let it bother me too much even though it does. There's really nothing I can do. I come up with this from years of experience, and as far as I could see, unless anybody has lived my life or something similar to particular combonations of parts of it, then everything said contrary to this realization is invalid.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home