I don’t know why I keep up with these Blogs. At first it was just to jump onto the trend under the notion that people will read it and learn a little something whether from a college student’s take on college life to taking life in general.
I’ve gained nothing but a dependence on writing what’s on my mind to replace the inability to express myself to any one else. I am socially inept and as much as I disregard that and try so hard and push myself so much, the fact that I work at it so much and the fact that I have yet to even have a drop of satisfaction displays my immobility.
I’ve done nothing but trivialize significant portions of thoughts, feelings, and life itself condensed and polished to create a façade of a life that appears to be going well.
I’ve introduced the consciousness and the raging wars of emotions that dominated the battles in my head. I am life’s critique, the exception that hardly anyone would grasp and understand in its entirety. I am the personification of most of the intermediate things people are afraid of becoming.
I’ll hold that I do have a unique take on life that nobody really knows. I am rare and at the extremes, unexplored and unexamined by the average person because it is unknown or lies where many dread to be.
Until I could sort these raw emotions and drama, this story book is closed until further notice…
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home