Saturday was the big day. APSA's 7th Annual Talent Show! I went in early to get ready and set up. Adam is the chair with Emily in floating. So I checked in. I got my badge.
Long, long day of gettin' ready. A lot of us had been hanging out since we were already finished with the things to do. I played some card games, for instance, and talked to people and stuff.
Jeff G. and Moneek are cool to work with. Our job was to watch the fire alarms. I came up with a plan, but it seemed too complicated. Besides, the fire alarms outside of the ball room was mostly covered anyhow, so rotations wasn't so necessary since most of the fire alarms were inside. Concessions watched one of the three fire alarms outside, and April, she's sooooo cool, watched one fire alarm for much of the show. So we just had to alternate one fire alarm. I felt soo bad when we had to let people watch the fire alarms out there because they'd miss portions of the show. But they're great! I thanked them soo much and it was cool!
The show was great. Like I said before, it's soo different to work behind the scenes. I mean, to sit there and enjoy the entire show is one thing, but to put it together is another different thing. Props to Ian and Jasmine who coordinated the entire thing!! Props to everybody that worked soo hard to put on a good show!
220 was the winner of the talent show. They had the awesome dances and wow! It blew me away! They were soo cool!
Everybody was soo helpful and worked soo hard, it was soo cool! I liked hanging out and stuff, hehe, and working with soo many cool people!
APSA High School Conference is APSA's big event...the talent show is the second big event. Now what's left? I'm sad because there's no more big events! But it's been great!
Oh yeah, APSA Dance Routine was cool! Hehe, wished I was in it, but I've been sick and that was a bummer.
I saw a lot of people I knew come out and see the talent show! I'm sure they enjoyed the show! I saw a lot of my KP friends and a bunch more APSA friends and people I know and stuff. Haven't seen a few of them in a long while, so it was good seeing them.
There was a dance afterwards. It was okay. I didn't dance much. Thanks, Tricia for having me dance with you on the last dance. Hehe, I otherwise would not have danced. I spent most of the time sitting outside by the green room :( I'm not much of a dancer unless I'm with people I'm totally comfortable with. It's like how I was wit Mary and sorts that one time. Hehe, Tricia makes me comfortable, too. And that last dance I went to a long while ago before KP HSC. It really depends. I need to know how to dance :-/ Sheesh.
After the Talent Show, I went with Adam to get some slurpees at some 7-11. And then we all went to TGIFridays. I saw a bunch of people there I knew. Some other people, maybe the fresh people that are in KP, tool, like April and Vaness and sorts, went to Robertos. I wish we would've all went together though. But it's okay. I like this APSA bunch. Barbara was with us. Mike Kim, who was one of the emcees of the show, went, too, for slurpees, and on a separate car was Paul or something, and i think he performed. At TGIFridays, I remember seeing Dave, Mike (he was an emcee), Jeff G., Lisa, and all sorts of people. Adam and I shared some potatoe skins stuff, and it was good. Barbara had some spinich artichoke dip thingie. It was good. Oh yeah, Armando and sorts were there, too. sheesh, they were closing, and Barbs and I thought they hated us for coming so late and orderin' and sorts! Sheesh!
Barbs said that she'll go to sleep and it'll feel so good after eating all this, but then when she wakes up she'll feel all gross! LOL I was thinkin' the exact same thing, and then when Dave took me and Tasha home, hehe, I said the exact same thing! LOL I wasn't thinking of her, hehe, but it's true, so true!
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home