Friday was Pilipino Awareness Day. Vaness and I planned it and made phone calls and stuff. It's suppose to be my duty to put on the occasion, but because I became an officer so late, she did a lot of stuff. I think the day went pretty well.
I skipped all my morning classes, even DOC, so I could stay and put on the show. Everybody in KP is so helpful that we'll never be alone doing a task. I really like that.
A lot of people came out to support. There was a big old line for the box office, but they weren't there to see us! Well, they had to, and that was good. We had a variety of performances from singing to a cultural dance to more performances and stuff. We had a fashion show, too. I was like in it wearing a barong! I went up with Lorelai and oh my gosh, Jaymar gave the biggest description of my outfit! Wow! So detailed! Entire history with emotions and all! Wow! LOL That was funny! I was posing and stuff, and it was fun! I wasn't even nervous! I wore something like this during my grandparent's 50th at the Philippines last summer.
Albert was in a bahag, which wa a loin cloth! He really took one for the team! LOL You should've seen that, hehe. Rene went on up and rubbed lotion on his chest! LOL
Jon and April went on up and that was cool.
Cyrus was next with his Muslim outfit, I think, with I forgot who. I'm sorry! lol
I helped a lot with the BBQ with Mel, Jay, Abe, Law, and stuff. We alternated and stuff. Yay! I actually worked with BBQ! It wasn't too bad. I think we did well on that.
I saw a few of the performances and they were cool. It's so different if you work behind the scenes because you don't just sit there and enjoy, you make sure everything is going smoothly.
We were still playing Assassins for APSA's talent show committee's Center Stage. I saw Manuel, and he was on SAAC attack, and I scared him off. I told my Center Stage team mates about him, and they were paranoid, but then Manuel like left. I'm sorry! I didn't mean that he would go away! I assured my teammates they were on stairs and they wouldn't die.
I think our whole day went well. Wow! Got some props from my friends and KP people and stuff! Wow.
Talent show work party at the Cross Cultural Center was fun. Jeff and Moneek and I are chair of security, and we got the badges done. We did a bunch of stuff, too. Dance routine was dope. Otherwise we hung out. A few people died in Assassins that night. Sheesh, Reggie killed Ian. LOL Tricia screamed when she saw Reggie, but nobody got that warning! Sheesh, Dave had the power to kill anybody, but he had to wear all the safeties (toilet paper dragging on leg/show, advertise talent show on chest, spoon on nose, and a beenie). Sheesh, Ian and Kristine took the game so seriously! They acutally did that. Other people died, too, and that was sad. We lost. SAAC attack had the most kills. Sheesh.
I really liked Assassins. I soo didn't know my person though! I ditched classes on Wednesday just to see if I could get Emma. Sheesh, that didn't work out. Aldrin and I were tryin' to get her, hehe, but I soo don't know who she is or what she really looks like! I've seen a picture of her, but because I don't know her, I can't recognize her in person! Sheesh!
Aldrin had a duel with his assassin becaues they were both suppose to get each other. That wasn't suppose to happen! Sheesh, that was something! Sheesh, Aldrin died! He had a lot of kills, and he's a hardcore player! But still. hehe, that was something.
The game was fun, but nobody was looking for me! I swear, I was vulnerable so many times, but I am usually alert unless I'm already in safeties. But still...yeah, Aldrin critisized me for not even getting my girl that I so didn't know even with her scedule and he did so much less! But he got a guy and guys are easier to get! Sheesh!
So yeah, that was Friday. It was good.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home