I hate being sick. I mean, yeah, I've said I've gotten better, but my cough hadn't gotten better. I think I got new stuff now, so I saw the nurse, and got a bunch more stuff to take. Sheesh.
I hung out mostly at the SAAC lounge. I hate working on math homework on the day it was due. Some tougher stuff. And I'm sick, so that didnt' help. Sheesh.
Saw a bunch of people in. Mel, hehe, asked her about how she did last night. Joe is a cool guy, so yeah, hehe. Hmm...I ate some stuff from Wendy's. Tricia put some new stuff on the APSA office, hehe, cork boards and stuff. It looks really nice.
Oh, went to math section even though I was going to skip it. Wasn't too bad. Kagba is cool. Oh shoot, do I say Kagfa or Kagba? LoL I think it's the latter. He's just cool. Turns out I did pretty good on the exam, but need to do better on homework, and the quiz on monday, and ace the upcoming exams becaues I want an A....
Oh yeah, saw Mike. L. when I went out of the SAAC lounge and he had a haircut! Looks good. Talked a little bit. He went into the shade, but in front of the automatic door! It kept on opening! Oh my gosh! Well, he had to go to class. oh, when I went back in, I talked to Noel a little bit, and well, worse off than Mike, the door sorta closed on me and pushed me towards him! No biggie, but that was funny. Saw Jasmine there, too. Hehe, she talked to Mel about Talent Show judges.
I went to OVT and there was Lisa. She's cool, I had the special, which was okay, and tried the apple turnover, which I've had better.
I took my ethnic studies stuff to the APSA office to study. I got some stuff done, but I got a lot left to do. Sheesh. Oh yeah, I scared Dave in the morning! I was at the KP office, and he was opening up the APSA office, and I said "hey" and lol that was funny. He dropped by again and we talked a little bit. I looked through APSA's old photo albums, really cool stuff from the years before and the officer scrap book from two years ago. Wow, people have changed I suppose. People look so lively in pictures. Reggie showed up a little after. Oh, mentor David did, too. They both left. I sat around. People coming and going. Saw Iris and Dan earlier. Hmm...Rene at KP office earlier. Hmm...los.
Oh, saw Jeff G., too. Left abruptly, but it's cool, I finished reading something, and was off somewhere. I walked around, met up with people I knew, and that's about it.
Oh, saw Jose from math walkin' with some friends in the woods. Cool.
Went to the APSA talent show meeting for a little bit. First people there was Tricia, Ian, and Adam I remember. Actually, I was there early. I helped stack the chairs. Meeting was cool. Left after they took my picture for the security badges. I hate pictures of me :-/
Had a talk with mentor Ren for a little bit. I told him that I had another APSA mentor, too. He's a busy guy, and it's okay that we don't go out. I know that I had said that I wish we would've, but he's cool just the way he is. I know him and when I see him, he talks with me. He's introduced me to lots of cool people and I see them and talk a little bit with them. They always tell me how cool he is and stuff, but hella busy! But he's really cool.
Oh saw Ocean and her friend when I was walking home. Talked to them a bit, hehe.
I'm home. I got some ethnic studies to do. Yikes. I need to study. DOC stuff, too. *sighs* it'll be a long night....
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home