My week's been going so so.
Playing Assassins with APSA's Center Stage against the SAAC attack is cool. Most of my team is dying though :-/ But that's okay. Hard to find my person though :-/ LOL Don't even know the person either! Sheesh!!! So, there's like two teams, and I'm on Center Stage...we have to assassinate someone from the other team by sticking a sticker with their name on it on their backs and they're dead. There are safeties like the stairs and sorts. So, yeah! It's fun. Sheesh, nobody is actively engaging in getting me :-/ I guess I get into safe spots and am really allert. Hmm...I dunno. LOL But I'd like to get pursued! I wanna be pursued!
We had the APSA retreat at Jon's place in Oceanside. He's a really cool guy, and had a really cool place. Lots of people I knew were there. Hehe, we did a few icebreakers and got to know each other. The following day, we did a bunch of workshops and all. Jon has a really cool chair! I'm going to miss it :-/ I miss it now :-/ It massaged my back and all sorts of other things. Sheesh!
We made little mailboxes for people to put comments in. Aww, I got some pretty nice ones! I'm soo happy!
I soo need sleep! We played some games, too. Pictionary was so fun! One time, I drew something and then everybody took it for nasty except for Vaness! Hehe, she's soo cool 'cause everybody else got a dirty mind! It was soo freakin' funny! Well, it was funny, and then it was funny, but then I got really really tired of it and then it just bothered me. So, I think I know my line to where it is funny and when it becomes not so funny. It's funny at the moment and occasions it's brought up. When it turns around and it begins to seem like you're being laughed it, that's when it hurts. The drawing itself was funny, but I didn't appreciate much of it directed at me, and that's what it seemed to be and I do have a right to feel that way. I really do think it's funny! But after a while, it just began to hurt.
Anyhow, I liked playing moods. Hehe, it's cool to guess what other people's moods are when they say a certain thing.
We played mafia, hehe. I guessed the right mafia one, but killed off the wrong person the last round. Oh, what we did first was we had a bunch of cards, and two of them indicated members of the mafia. The mediator tells everybody close their eyes (go to sleep), and wakes the mafia. The mafia chooses who gets killed, and they're out. They go back to sleep, and they wake up with us, and we have to try to find out who is the mafia. We accuse people and then they try to convince us they are not it. Reggie so accused me and then I totally knew he was it! So, eventually, we got him out..but then it was between Karen and Cyrus...and then the remaining of us picked Karen and then we lost 'cause Cyrus was actually it. Sheesh. My bad :-/
The Fashion show we did on Sunday was cool! It was Ian, Cyrus, Kim, and myself who were a team. Hehe, we like had a fashion show! I liked the outfit we made for Kim, hehe, 'caues it was the one we made! Reggie was a Hawaiian girl person, hehe. Newspaper boobies and he danced and he was funny! LOL I soo forgot what that one guy's name is, but he danced and that was funny. Mentor David, oh my gosh! Blindness!!! He wore his newspaper outfit and had nothing but his underpants and a newspaper thong and yuck! lol Reggie won the contest though, hehe.
Reggie is a good cook! Yummy! We had cashew chicken and California Rolls and rice and stuff. Yummy! hehe.
Workshops were cool. Umm, one of them, we discussed the history of APSA and focused on four groups: Talent show, high school conference, the term asian pacific islander, and SAAC. so yeah. Jen Dabu was leading the discussion.
I liked Armando's silent affirmation thingie. We sit in a circle facing outside. He picks a few people to do the exercise. He reads statements, and the few people have to touch the people's backs still facing outside with their eyes closed for every statement that is true. Like, he says "i think this person is nice" or something, the few people would tap three peopele they think meets the statement. I really felt good to know that people think certain good things about me. That was really something. I also had the chance to do some people, too, and that was good. i wish I could tap everybody. It was a good thing.
I'm tired.......but that was pretty much the whole retreat. I'm going to bed. hehe, gotta update my week and get back to stuff...
Well, reached about the end of the day really.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home