I woke up in the morning and tried to determine how much better I got from a night's rest and if I'd be fit to go paintballing. I was okay, but I would have gotten so much done if I used the time to study or do homework. Rene called and I was getting ready, counter to my better judgment. How many times in your life could you say you went out and played paintball? I didn't want to miss out, even though I was so not fit to play!
I got ready as fast as I could, packed some meds, and made it over to the Sun God for carpool. I rode with Rene, Daniel, and Wilson. They're cool.
We all paid and signed waivers and geared up and sorts. I guess the wife of the owner of the place taking our papers and money sort of got off with saying to everyone of us "Let me grab your balls," and she laughed at the implication other than she meant paintballs.
We played a lot of stuff. I hated walking so much because of me being sick. I couldn't breath through the mask very well, and had to pull it off a little to breath real air, but always got told to put it back on, but I can't help it. I could barely eat lunch. Oh, someone stole my mask, but I got a better one later.
There's this one where we had to try to get the most ground. We separated into two teams on opposite ends, having lots of places to hide, and tried to cover as much ground. When hit, we go back to the beginning. I got hit a few times, then ran out of ammo. I was tired, too, but it was fun. I hit some people.
I died in presidency in which Cyrus was our person to protect. eh, but I covered so much ground, and I advanced so much, which is when I got hit. I hit two people, too. Really good from afar. Eh, I died.
When we broke into pairs, that sucked. 20 second head start, and then I was in the middle of two teams, and when I avoided one, I got hit by Cyrus, whose paintball didn't break on me, so technically I did not die. And I could've busted him so badly with mine. But eh.
Trenches were so freakin' hard. Climbing, and running around, and by that time, I've been feeling so freakin' weak and still sick. I played and I had so much ammo left! My team had the disadvantage of advancing when the sun in our eyes and we couldn't see anything. I coudn't run so fast, and it so much when I did! Someone said that I'm a solider that I came even though I'm sick! The only notable time for me was when Aldrin asked me to surrender and I was like, "No," and then I ran off. Then I ducked, and then he had his gun pointed at me, and I pointed mine at him, and I told him to surrender. I so didn't, I ran behind the trench and jumped to the side and fired. I think I got him? Dianne was there, too, but she didn't fire! Sheesh! Surrendering is an option, and I risked it to stay alive.
I so wish I were fit to play because hey, better watch out. I was soo weak that I could barely breath and walk and it was soo bad. I'm a soldier!
That's it for the day. I got home, showered, and napped. I feel bad because now I got work to do. I had the greatest time though. I liked going and I don't regret that, but it just means more work now.
The things I do with my time...if I devoted those to studying, then I would be doing so freakin' well. It's a tradeoff. I choose to have fun and be with people, which takes a lot out of me and my time. Otherwise I would have been studying and doing so freakin' well. Right now it's kinda tough because I'm unprepared for say chem, and got some readings to do. Sux to be sick becaues I didn't feel up to getting any work done when I needed to. That would have made the difference.
There's so much on my mind right now. It's not the fact that there's so much work, it's just...I don't know, it's just a lot of stuff. Many things I'd rather leave unsaid and the very speak of it seems so strange. I wish I weren't so alone in this.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home