Thursday, February 21, 2002

Very little gets done on Tuesday, which is hard to believe.

I had my volunteer orientation at Scripps, and that went well. Reggie was there, too, and I hadn't realized that until he sat next to me and told me he read my blog and wondered if this was the same one he was going to. So that was cool.

I worked on math homework at CLICS for the most part. Vaness came over, then Cliff, then Ryo came late. We worked on math for a while, but it's getting tougher, or at least newer stuff for me. Sheesh. Poor Ryo. He has a lot less sleep, less time for himself to even eat meals during the day becaues he works and has classes and works and class and no time in between and then he comes to work with us then works on other stuff. I really admire him for his hard work and how he's still alive! I even tried to tell him not to worry about math, that I'd cover what he'd miss on the homework, but he really insisted on working on his share. I just hope he does alright with the examinations that we'll be taking...midterms, quizes, the final...yikes.

I was on my way back from CLICS and I saw Moneek. Hehe, it was dark, and I didn't recognize her until she recognized me. LoL Always a person to make me smile even when I'm soo exhausted! She's just cool like that.

There's the APSA Talent Show dance routine practice at the Cross Cultural Center. Because the dance was for girls mostly, I wasn't planning on going because of a meeting later tonight. Well, Moneek convinced me to going, hehe, I walked from Marshall to the Cross and back in time for April to take us to Mel's place for KP's officer meeting. Hehe, I learned a few steps, got to talk to a few people I knew, and that was great and worth my walk!

Went to April's place. She wasn't home, and I tried calling. Checked OVT. Oh, she called, I missed it, I called her back, got a hold of her, and she was walking towards me and I didn't see her until she said "is that you" and then there she was! She had a meatless sandwich, which she persuaded me to eat, and it was actually good without the meat! Seriously! We went off to pick up Rudolf at ERC. LOL We stayed to watch Michelle Quan, hehe.

We went to Mel's place for the meeting. It was cool. I really like the people there. I mean, even before I was an officer, I felt so welcome and people were so friendly all the time with me and I usually felt comfortable. The people there are great and I've seen them on a daily basis. So, now that I've become an officer, I didn't have too much of a hard time adjusting. This night, I presented my SAAC report instead of Vaness because she wasn't at last week's meeting. Yay! Oh, the KP HSC video was dope! We saw it again! Oh, at the end, we saw Cristie win $20,000 from The Price Is Right. Everyone is cool, hehe.

April took Rudolf and me back home, and I had DOC to work on. I stayed up really late to work on it, and woke up two hours later to begin my Wednesday....