Friday, October 04, 2002

I don't know what to write. Well, I guess I'm like nineteen right about now. I don't really talk much about my birthday unless someone asks. It's just odd to come up with it out of the blue. I mean, it comes out of conversations or maybe someone notices or something. I mean, I don't annouce it. Well, unless there's a celebration of some sort.

I'm usually celebrated, and don't celebrate myself. I mean, I used to have big get together sorts at home and invited tons of cool people from school and became good friends with some I normaly wouldn't have. Last year, my apartment mates plus girls from above us took me out to TGIF's and it was great. There's the famous "family dinner" that I really like to look at and remember! So cool.

Otherwise I don't know, it's not something I'd do for myself though. I don't know, I dont' want to be a hassle. Who'd I invite? What happens if I don't invite certain people? Where would I go? How will I get there? What if someone gets bored? What do I talk about? I don't know. Ehh, well, more pressing stuff came up when I was inviting people during high school. Now it's just strange.

I don't feel much different. It's just like any other ordinary day, really. An awful time to mope about things though. I mean, what can I do? It's been more rough than better week for me, to be honest. Of all days, why this and so many things on my mind? I guess uhh.