Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Today wasn’t too bad.

My history TA is really cool. She knows me and we talk a bit about the material and such.
DOC wasn’t too bad. I sat with Tasha, who is probably a lost cause ‘cause she kept on falling asleep! Surprisingly, I stayed awake the whole time!! I normally fall asleep, but for some reason I stayed up!! Espiritu was cool as usual, hehe.

I’m going to New Orleans for the National Conference for Race and Ethnicity in Higher Education, and that’ll be really dope!

I stopped over at the SAAC lounge. Rubie is soo cool, hehe, she was proctoring for APSA elections. Hope those go well because out of all the elections I’ve seen, APSA peeps are hardcore! Probably because there’s a bunch of people and sorts, but still, it’s tough competition! Like I say, everybody could do the job since everybody is qualified, but it’s a matter of lookin’ beyond that and seein’ what the person has to offer. So much everyone has to offer, but depending on who you vote on determines a course APSA will take the following year. Or so I think? I’m worried. :-/

I’m runnin’ for Political Awareness, and so is Angeline, who is very cool and we work well together now-a-days. I learned a whole bunch from her and I appreciate all the help she’s given me on a personal level and on a professional level. That’s really cool.

I took a nap until like fourish when I went to the SAAC meeting. I dropped by the SAAC lounge and I remember talking to Jay and Vaness at the KP office. Mostly about plans for next year and sorts, which is really cool. Looks like fun!

SAAC didn’t go as usual since we had a guest speaker who ran a workshop on non-violent communication, which was quite interesting in terms of the concepts, but that was just weird. Funny moments, too!

KP meeting was good. Went by point by point and the discussion was on supporting Pilipino airport workers. More on that later.

After the meeting, a lot of us went to Calihans. Their special for tonight was thirty cent chicken pieces. I chilled with Noel, Ram, and Chris. LOL we had a whole KP army there, but we had to split to different tables! I played darts. LOL We ordered the suicide pieces, and oh my gosh, they were soo hottt!! I ate four though ;-) Ram did, too, but that was because he was forced to ‘cause he lots darts. Sheesh, the suicide one was soo bad, but I did it just ‘cause I could take it. It hurt though, but I could take pain. I had a great time chillin’ with ‘em all.










Oh, how I wish I could rid what plagues my mind, tears my heart, and scorches my soul. For such curses worsens, and here I remain, alone in the dark for eternity while walking on broken glass.