Finals week was bizarre! Well, all that staying up and studying for tests takes a whole lot out of you! I kinda miss it though! I don’t enjoy studyin’ alone! But it was cool studying with some friends or hanging out at CLICS where it’s all loud with lots of peeps there.
I got to study with David R. a little bit for chemistry at the International Library even though I need to take the class all over again. In spite of that, April has this special gift that makes you feel better no matter what. For me, even though I know what I’ll take up chemistry all over again, it is because of her I could think positive and be totally okay with it.
I studied for math the following day at the SAAC lounge APSA office. I think Sonnier showed up for a little bit. Reggie dropped by. It’ like home there for me. I’m there longer than a lot of people actually. *sighs*
I studied for DOC a little here and there and sorts. It is hard to study in my own room, so later on, I went to CLICS and studied there. Emily from the Dean’s office was there. Sooo hard to find a seat and it’s totally crazy there with hardcore studying! Anyhow, I pulled up a chair and sat there and then when she was going, I took her place. I eventually moved upstairs and sat with Sonnier. Poor guy, he didn’t look so good with staying up so much! I saw Jeff B. there, too. I actually saw a bunch of people I knew there! I hate studying alone though! But I do, but it’s cool studying with friends because I could stay up for the most part.
Dang, I hope I did okay with finals! I sorta miss school now! Well, I wish I could do better, and I will…but I miss the whole process of studying with people, hehe, not studying itself.
Friday wasn’t too bad. I hung out with my friend, Chilan, and did a bit of window shopping and bought a few things and ate at a cool burger place. That was fun.
My Kuya Chad had called during the day. I haven’t heard from him in a long time! Anyhow, after I had gone home after being with Chilan, I took a nap. But after that, Chad called again, and we went to eat and saw a movie.
We ate at 99 Ranch. Oh yeah, I saw Jason E. and my other Mentor, Ren! That was cool. I guess I’ll see them later though. Hehe, want to spend time with my Mentor Ren ‘cause he’s cool and I never got to before! Sheesh!
We went to Fashion Valley and watched John Q which was very good. I really wanted to see Resident Evil, but Kuya always gets it his way :-/. That’s okay, I call it tolerance! lol I told him myself.
I got home, and got on the computer for a long while. Sheesh, I watch some movies and TV shows and sorts and download and play games and chat a bit. Err, that’s what I get when I’m not expected back to school or something! I slept late.
I got up late! It’s Saturday! Oh yeah, did I mention that Mentor David turned 21? Yay! Today, he was suppose to have a dinner at El Toritos! Well, let’s skip to that because I did virtually NOTHING during the day.
LOL I talked to him a bit and I had said happy birthday on the actual day a few times. I decided to walk all the way over to El Toritos since I knew where it was and oh my gosh! On the way over, it started to rain! I was soo worried it would, but I insisted I’d go since it was my mentor’s birthday and I don’t want him to work on his celebration, hehe.
It was also the Summer Bridge Reunion, and I didn’t go because I wasn’t in Bridge. Yeah, it was open to those who wanted to go not necessary those who went to Bridge, but I didn’t really feel I belonged, you know? Anyhow, most people went to that than Mentor’s dinner and would’ve dropped by, but we decided to just go to the Bridge thing. :-( We went to Pick Up Stix and ate a little bit. I payed for my Mentor, hehe. That was cool. We talked a little bit at El Torritos. Oh, Reggie and Jeff G. showed up. I called Vaness that day, too. hehe.
After eating, David had to go home for a bit and I went with Jeff back to school. I was thinking about going to the Bridge thingie, but I told Jeff to take me home. I wasn’t really feeling up to it. But it’s okay.
I guess I just chilled for the rest of the time. I got to know one of my apartment mates, Clay, for a bit. He’s from Santa Cruz, and that’s cool. Got to talk a little bit. He went to a party in Hillcrest, and he asked if I wanted to go, but I wasn’t up to it. I haven’t been to ANY parties this year, and that’s just sad. I didn’t really know Clay that well, nor any of the people that would be there, so that was much of my reasoning. But he’s cool though.
I need to clean this apartment. I need to clean the bathroom. I need to clean the mirrors. I need to vaccum. I need to mop. I need to do the windows. I just gotta do it! LOL
Sunday was freakin’ boring.
Monday, I carpooled with Dave. His cousin, Eric, was there, too. It was about seven hours until we got to Dave’s place. Wow, we were quiet in the car! Just chilled and listened to music. I feel bad when I fall asleep, but I did because my eyes began to hurt and it was kinda bright (I’m light sensitive). I also had been reading, and actually finished one of my books. Yay!
Was at Dave’s for a little bit. His mom remembered me! I thought that was cool. My mom says Ellen looks familiar. Our family friend, Serapin, knows Dave’s Uncle. Yeah, I was at Dave’s place before, but his parents looks familiar! My mom said so, too! I don’t know. LOL
Parents picked me up at Soledad. I forgot my parents got us a new car. Sheesh.
Talked to my sister a bit, sheesh, drama, drama, drama! LOL The things she does! Never changes.
In the past month, there have been a bunch of shootings and some people died. That’s very sad. There was even one a few houses away on the sidewalk behind our house! My sis said that a lot of people are moving out, too…well, not entirely because of the new wave of violence, but because of cheaper homes and work reasons.
Okay, today, Tuesday. Went to see my ortho and got my braces checked. Estimating about six months before all my teeth are good. Sheesh, they hurt a bit now with the power chains.
Went to get a haircut, and it was good. I even left a gratuity, which I normally don’t do.
I went in the mall for a little bit, and should’ve thought twice. My mom was with me. Yeah, we all get embarrassed with our parents, but there’s something else with mine…
I saw Nick at the mall, someone I knew from high school, at Walden Books. Just said hey, and that was it.
Saw Mateo Bravo working at Cingular. Used to be good friends. Not much chatting though, but I brought up my phone and he told me about upgrades. I guess there wasn’t much to be said.
Gosh, I wish I were back in San Diego now. Oh, I can’t wait…
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home