Sunday, I hung out with my new APSA mentor, Steph Low, and she’s really cool. We went and a bunch of $0.39 burgers from McDonalds, and she took me around La Jolla. Umm, the cove I think. Oh yeah, Darwin called, and poor him…he’s sick :-/ I’m sick, too. Hope he gets better, and gets into some of the stuff I’m into like APSA and KP stuff. I’ve been there last week to IHOP with Anthony and Andy, but I never seen how nice it was. But it was cloudy and cold, so that was the end of it. We went back to McDonalds and bought more burgers…two for her boyfriend, Ryan I think, who I met later and is really cool.
I have four mentors now. There’s something that’s really bothering me right now, trying to figure it out. Need to talk about it eventually :-/
I didn’t get much done. I went to library lounge to study, but oh my gosh, my eyes couldn’t physically stay open. I kept them open, but they just shut, and I couldn’t read. I read like two pages, and didn’t get much out of it, so I went home. I eventually went to bed.
By the way, Jeff G. is a really cool guy. Props for him for being so cool in so many levels!
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home