What I believe is independent on what I do. Belief is separate from actions and outcomes. For example, I could take an exam and believe I did so well, and if I did well, that affirms the belief; if I did not, then that belief is wrong. I could believe with good reason, but that has no bearing on outcome.
I’ll work hard, and I’ll give it my all. I need not to believe because that is just a feeling. Feelings don’t count. At least mine don’t. Just be. Don’t feel—just do.
If there is anything I want for myself, then I would get rid of my emotions. I would deny my humanity to not feel. If to get rid of all pain meant to get rid of pleasure as well, then I would rather have it that way. What is it to be human then? I have yet to find what is worth feeling.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home