Wednesday, July 31, 2002

I did pretty well on the past Psych quiz I took. I got an 89/100, and that's cool 'cause that's my highest. Although the extra credit gave me some leeway, as did everyone else, I actually didn't do my usual studying. I just read the book, no notes, and I did better than ever before. EEkk, verses the times I did do notes I hardly did as well. Actually, the first half of the class, I thought, was pretty boring in terms of the dense material about stuff I'm not totally into. Now, get into personality, emotions, social psychology, mental health, etc., it's coming into arenas I'm not only familiar with, but also my areas of interest as to what I want to study. So, too bad the last segments of the course I could potentially be interested in had to come last, and are deemphasized on testing, which I know I'd do pretty well on.

Good thing chem is pass/no pass. I just gotta do pretty well on the final assigments and the final just to pass :)

Last night, ehhe, I deviated from studying when I went to my friend, Mike's place. Sergio is like Mike's neighbor, and they're good friends, and I'm gettin into the picture, too. So I'm glad. Too bad Mike's moving away in two months or so 'cause he's been a really cool pal and even closer lately now that we live a few minutes a walk away and starting to do a bunch of things and talk and stuff together. And Sergio is really cool, although his first day of the job he was performing some brain surgery and long hours at the hospital with surgical procedures and all! LOL he's only 23, and he's getting all these hands-on-experience! It's really cool, hehe, just that I can listen to his cool stories (lol some are eww) and then lol yeah, my stress at school can compare! LOL NOT!! ZHehe, skewl sux until you get to the real world...hmm... Really cool guy.

Hmm...

Oh yeah, today, as I was headed to lunch before psych, I saw Vaness and Arash and Pat and Chris M. and sorts. LOL Sorta hung out with Vaness and Arash though! (Err, prolly spellin' his name wrong by the way. sorry, guy). Anyhow, we tried to go to OASIS 3rd floor using a golf cart! LOL OKay, that was funny. shhh...lol like it would fit in the elevators! Crazy people ;-)

Had lunch for a little bit though, so that was cool.

Co-op food is okay, but no variety. EEkk. I like rice drinks, you know? LOL I've been drinking organic milk and milk substitutes like soy and rice, and they've been good. LOL I drink for health, and I drink for taste! Ehh, money..

Okay...

On my way over to CLICS, some Christian folks asked me to do a survey. Really nice ol' lady, and she's cool. It doesn't so much bother me that many times random people come up to me and ask me stuff, whether it's a survey or it's a bible study or something. It's just that what I think doesn't matter because they're under the assumption that there is a God. Not that I want to have some long conversation about things, but for me it's really pointless if people are set and I'm trying to be open about things. I answered all the questions okay, it's just that, although very kind, kept on going on about ideology, which I understand in terms of the content and her motives, but ehh, I feel like I'm not actually very significant. I'd just be another recruit or something. What I think really isn't valid, it's just deviant and wrong. No, the kind lady didn't do any of that to me, it's just that if I'm not a believer, it just feels like I'm nothing really. In a world where the majority rules, me as a minority in thought is virtually powerless.

And so CLICS closes....lol later.