Today went by okay. LOL Hella tired though. Ehh, got by my classes okay. Hehe, I didn't do too bad on the chem quiz, except eek, i didn't know my combustion analysis. Sheesh. Otherwise, surprisingly, I did other stuff like oxidation and balancing okay. LOL I know if any of you readers have chem and that sounds like nothing, well, blah to you! I'm a beginner! LOL OKay? LOL So blah!
Psych went by okay, too. Hmm...I wished I studied more on the quiz 'cause it was hella easy, it's just that I forgot a bunch of stuff. LOL I know concepts, but ekk, I can't remember stuff. I can explain to you what stuff means, but I can't recognize them in the multiple choice or totally recall them in the short answers. However, I'd be able to tell you all about something and give you examples and I won't forget those! So blah! I got to talk to my professor Ebbeson about Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligence. The book gave 7, but I told my prof there were 8, as Gardner had a revision sometime in the 1990's. I was surprised it wasn't in the book because I thought it was significant, having the contrary being discussed, Gardner had actually addressed the flaw to his theory then. It was the naturalistic intelligence that was lacking.
And yeah, not a lot of people know this, but I've been reading up on psychology since I was pretty young, say in middle school from simple books (and I had a thing about the paranormal and ESP, so it was somehow tied in) to more complex ones, which I needed to mature more to have the capasity to grasp complex ideas. I was too young, but I actually have my own sets of insights. I even carry a few basic premises today that I've thought of since I was pretty young. Among other things, I've always been interested in the field. The sections we're learning now handle the areas I'm interested in from emotions to personality to social psychology and intelligence and such. Eekk, not all the details, but it's getting where I want to study. I want to study people...LOL I'm sorta tired of this classical and operational conditioning...LOL I'm into the hardcore complex states of minds just to see what's in your heads sorts of things! muhahaha!
Math, ehh, hehe, we left early. Mazie was there, and I called her up LOL she took a nap. I got a cool prof and apparently, I'm doing good on the homework, too, and oh my gosh, like I said a long while ago, I got a B on the midterm! LOL I don't even know what the heck I"m doing, but hey, I realllly hope the final does just as good, if not better. I wanted to take summer courses as GPA boosters, but ehh, I don't know. Will psych do it? eekk, i gotta ace the final though...math, eek, hehe, ace that one, too. LOL I'm in good shape that I think I'll get a B, which is good, it's just that I need the better grades, you know? It bothers me when other people mope about falling slightly short and fuss soo big about it 'cause I'm workin' my butt off to barely do this. I mean, I admire them, but for some comments, it seemed insensitive. Ehh, go over that later.
Okay, Mazie took me home. Oh yeah, I like getting stuff at the co-op! I'm not used to veggie or vegan stuff like that, hehe, but oh yeah, I like some of it. So cool.
Had lunch with Arjel today, which was cool. LOL I want to go to the comic convention as he mentioned, but eek, I have a final that day :-/ Stupid math! LOL Grr...
Oh, last Friday, I think, I bought Flippin' Filipinos on America, edited by Luis H. Francia and Eric Gamalinda. Look forward to reading it when I have time. I have a bunch of books here, but it's soo hard to get time for them. I have quite a collection, hehe.
I wish I could blog about now, but I'm tired. LOL I got a lot to do this week 'cause of finals and studying and homework. Eeek.
I made some really cool friends over the weekend and got a lot closer to to a few of them, too. It's really great! I had one of the best weekends ever! I'll have to talk about it later, maybe....
Aww, my new friend, C is movin' away :-/ Vanilla Sky is one of my favourite movies right now. LOL One of my favourite sappy movies that is. LOL I appreciate a lot of films. Hehe, I'll go over that later! Loved it!
Oh yeah, my dad's been back from the Philippines. Lola.....:( She was soo nice. :*( yeah, she passed on a few weeks ago...my dad went...he's back...so sad. i've been sad, too.
So yeah, when I'm not tired, and got the time, hehe...
Brian
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home