Safe spaces, comfort zones. I don't seem to have a lot of those anymore.
My room is isolation from the world and it isn't one of those spaces I'm looking for. What is this safe space? I guess it's where I could feel like I belong. Where I'd feel like I wasn't judged. Where I feel like I'm accepted. Where I don't have to worry about what people think constantly. Somewhere I'd feel comfortable. Somewhere I feel like I'm contributing something. Somewhere I feel good. Somewhere I feel like I'm getting something for myself. Giving.
It's so hard to feel this way. I want to feel safe at school. It's so hard for me. Why can't I feel better?
It's so strange. I am a lot stronger emotionally than most people. Feels like the shields are broken, and all the blows are to the heart.
I've had these places, but now they're lost. How much more time and effort do I have to put into them? I want to just leave and start over. I'm bound to them. But it just burns.
Phoenix Archives
This is the window to my mind and a glimpse to my very soul, an insight to a human condition. I am seen and unseen, and by and by I am just misunderstood....

<< Home